Need to fix Cannot Create an Account on BeReal?
BeReal is a social networking app that allows millions of users worldwide to connect and communicate by showing their authentic selves. You can post candid pictures and build pure connections by simply creating an account on BeReal.
However, many users have complained about being unable to create an account on BeReal. This can be due to several reasons, such as a poor internet connection, incorrect verification details, or a damaged application. In this article, we will provide several troubleshooting fixes to help you resolve this problem.
So, let’s get right into it!
1. Check Your Network Connection.
At times, you may have trouble uploading a profile photo while creating an account, or the Sign-Up button just isn’t turning clickable, there might be an issue with your network connection.
You can always check for your internet’s strength from any online tool and contact your internet service provider in case of weak connectivity. In the meanwhile, switch to Mobile Data to deal with the issue.
Follow the steps below:
- Open your preferred browser and head over to Speedtest by Ookla.
- Select Go from the center to run a speed test.
- Wait for the process to finish to find out your internet’s speed.
- If the connection is poor, consider changing from Wi-Fi to Mobile Data or vice versa.
- To do so, go to Settings from your device.
- Next, tap on Wi-Fi and turn off the toggle next to Wi-Fi.
- Now, head back to Settings and select Cellular or Mobile Data.
- Finally, turn on the toggle for Cellular Data or Mobile Data.
Once you have an active internet connection, try creating your account again on BeReal and check if it works. Otherwise, move to the next method from this guide.
2. Ensure Your Phone Number and Email Is Correct.
You won’t be able to create any social media profile if you enter incorrect details, such as your phone number or email address. Even if you manage to enter an inauthentic contact detail, you’ll be unable to use the account since it requires verification before setting up your profile. For this reason, double-check that the provided details are correct before signing up.
3. Check Your Email’s Spam.
As mentioned, the email address and phone number you provide receive a code for verification. This is a necessary step for most social media accounts, including BeReal, as it authenticates your identity.
If you’re not receiving the email, don’t fret. Most of the time, such emails land in your account’s spam folder instead of the primary inbox. So check all the folders or simply use the search bar to find them.
- Go to your email log-in page.
- After that, enter your login credentials to sign into your account.
- Once you log in, select Spam from the left sidebar.
Now, check if there’s an email from BeReal. If there is, open it and verify your email to successfully finish creating an account on BeReal.
4. Clean Your Inbox.
Now if you don’t receive any verification code via a text message on your phone, ensure that you have active service. Turn the Airplane mode off if you have it enabled since it blocks all calls and messages.
Even after a couple of minutes, if you don’t receive any SMS, it could be that your inbox is full. In this situation, you must clear it out to start receiving messages again. Delete all unnecessary and unwanted conversations by swiping left on it, then try again.
5. Relaunch the App.
Another reason why you may be unable to create a BeReal account is due to a glitch or a bug in the system. Such culprits pose all sorts of issues within the app or hinder its performance. Fortunately, most of them are temporary and can be easily eliminated by simply relaunching the application.
Here’s what you must do to relaunch the app on your Apple device:
- From your iPhone’s home screen, swipe up from the bottom and stop in the middle to open the App Switcher.
- Swipe left and right to locate the BeReal app.
- Once on the app’s preview and swipe upward to force close it.
- Now, re-launch the BeReal app from the home screen.
If you’re an Android user, follow the steps below:
- Choose the Recent apps shortcut icon from the screen’s bottom-left corner.
- Then, swipe left or right to find the BeReal app.
- Swipe up from the app’s preview to force close it.
- Lastly, restart it by tapping on the BeReal app from your home screen.
Once the app relaunches, check if the Cannot create an account on BeReal error is fixed or not.
6. Reinstall the BeReal App.
In case the BeReal app wasn’t correctly installed the first time, it could fail to launch or process any actions. To resolve this, you’ll need to delete the application and reinstall it. This will replace the damaged files with fresh ones and fix the issue.
Here’s what you need to do:
- Tap and hold on to the BeReal app from your device’s home screen.
- Then, select Uninstall or Remove App, depending on your device.
- Once the app is deleted from your device, head over to Play Store or App Store.
- Type in ‘BeReal’ in the search bar.
- Finally, tap on Install or Get to reinstall the app on your phone.
After the app is fully downloaded, you should be able to create your account on BeReal.
7. Update the BeReal App.
Outdated apps are prone to many bugs that damage the application and corrupt its cache files. For this reason, you are to keep your app updated at all times.
Here are the steps to follow if you’re using an Apple device:
- Launch the App Store from your iPhone.
- Afterward, go to the Search tab from the bottom-right corner.
- Enter ‘bereal’ in the search bar and tap on Update next to BeReal if there’s an update available.
Follow these steps below if you’re an Android user:
- Go to the Play Store from your device.
- Type ‘bereal’ in the search bar.
- Then, select Update next to the BeReal app to begin updating.
As the BeReal app finishes updating, launch it and create an account to see if this method resolves the issue.
8. Contact BeReal Team.
If you’re still facing an issue creating a BeReal profile, know that you are not alone. This issue has been reported by several users, and apparently, they were able to resolve it with the help of BeReal’s official team. You can contact them as well by sending an email to [email protected].
This ends our guide on how to fix Cannot Create an Account on BeReal. We hope by now, you’ve successfully made your way into their innovative application to showcase the real you. For more questions, head over to the comment section below.
If this guide helped you, please share it.