Are you planning to connect your Twitter and Instagram accounts to Clubhouse?
Today, most social media sites allow their users to connect their accounts from other platforms, making it easier to manage their profiles. On Clubhouse, users can connect their Twitter and Instagram accounts to make their profiles look legitimate.
This also allows other users to reach you outside Clubhouse for potential partnerships or business opportunities.
Since the app is still new, it’s understandable for you to get confused with Clubhouse’s user interface. If you want to connect your Twitter and Instagram account to Clubhouse, keep reading!
In this guide, we’ll walk you through the steps on how you can connect your Twitter and Instagram accounts to Clubhouse.
Let’s get started!
How to Connect Twitter Account to Clubhouse App Profile?
To get started, let’s connect your Twitter account first. For first-time users, navigate to Clubhouse’s user interface is a little confusing but should be straightforward once you get used to it.
Check out the steps below to connect your Twitter account to Clubhouse:
- First, open the Clubhouse from your home screen.
- After that, tap on your Profile from the top right corner of your display and tap on Add Twitter.
- Now, you’ll get a prompt asking to open Twitter, tap Open to grant permissions.
- Inside Twitter, tap the Authorize App button located on the bottom right corner of your screen.
- Finally, wait for the process to complete.
Once done, you should see your Twitter handle below your profile’s bio.
How to Connect Instagram to Clubhouse App Profile?
Adding your Instagram account to Clubhouse is similar to the process of connecting your Twitter account. However, you need to press different buttons since you are adding an account from another platform.
Follow the steps below to add your Instagram account to Clubhouse:
- On your iOS device, go to the home screen and launch the Clubhouse app.
- After that, access your Profile and tap the Add Instagram button beside your Twitter handle.
- Now, enter your account credentials to log in to your account.
- Finally, tap on Allow and wait for the process to complete.
Once done, restart the Clubhouse app and go back to your profile to check if you’ve successfully connected your Instagram account.
If you cannot connect your Twitter or Instagram account, visit our dedicated guide on how you can address this issue on the Clubhouse app.
How to Disconnect Twitter and Instagram Account to Clubhouse?
Now that you’ve connected your Twitter and Instagram accounts, there could be a time when you decide to unlink your other social media accounts or add a new one. In this case, you would need to disconnect your existing accounts first.
To disconnect your Twitter and Instagram account to Clubhouse, follow the steps below:
- First, open the Clubhouse app on your device and tap on your Profile from the top right corner of your display.
- After that, tap on the Gear icon to access the Settings page.
- Finally, tap on Disconnect Twitter / Disconnect Instagram and follow the on-screen prompts to complete the process.
Once done, you can now connect another Twitter or Instagram account to your Clubhouse profile.
Check Out Transistor.
Want to reach other users outside the Clubhouse platform? Try using Transistor.
If you want to expand your brand’s reach, you should look for other platforms to market your content, like Transistor. It is a podcast hosting service that can help you distribute your audio recordings to popular streaming services like Apple Podcasts, Spotify, and Google Podcasts.
Record your events and upload them on Transistor to allow people outside the Clubhouse to listen to your podcasts.
Start your 14-day free trial today and experience Transistor first hand.
Need Help? Contact Clubhouse App Support.
If you are having problems connecting your Twitter or Instagram account on Clubhouse, visit their support page and submit a ticket.
Make sure to provide all the details required on the form and attach a screenshot of the problem if possible. This would help Clubhouse’s support team to understand the situation and produce a solution faster.
You can also visit Clubhouse’s Knowledge Center and check their frequently asked questions page for possible answers to the problem.
This ends our guide on how to connect your Twitter and Instagram accounts to Clubhouse. If you have any questions, please leave a comment below, and we’ll get back to you as soon as we can.
If this guide helped you, please share it. 🙂