Do you want to start a new community on the platform but don’t know how to create a club on Clubhouse?
It has been quite a journey for one of the hottest applications today, which is Clubhouse. After its release, the app finally gets a lot of attention, and its community grows every day.
Clubhouse is an invite-only audio chat platform that gave way for startups to promote their brand and for users to learn something new about technology, business, stocks, cryptocurrencies, and more.
If you’re reading this right now, you are probably trying to figure out how to create a club on the Clubhouse app. Compared to hosting a room, starting your club on the platform requires more steps.
Today, we’re going to walk you through the steps on how to create a club on the Clubhouse app.
Let’s get started!
How to Create a Club on Clubhouse?
If you joined Clubhouse, your ultimate goal is probably owning a club on the platform. Having a club enables you to host events and rooms where you can discuss your chosen topic.
However, owning a club in Clubhouse needs a lot of work, and you are required to host events regularly to keep your club.
Follow the steps below to guide you on the process:
- First, launch the Clubhouse app on your iOS device and tap on your Profile.
- Now, tap on the + button under the ‘Member of’ tab.
- After that, add a name for your club, photo, and description of what your club is all about.
- Next, tap on the Create button at the top right corner of your display to complete the process.
- Finally, invite other users to your club and hit Done afterward.
Keep in mind that creating a club is only available for the most active users on Clubhouse. If you see a ‘Sorry, you can’t create a club!’ message, try to be more active on the platform by regularly hosting events or joining rooms.
How to Start a Room on Clubhouse?
Now that you finally have a club, what should you do next? The first thing you can do is start a room on the platform and try to introduce your club to everyone. This way, you can instantly establish a connection with your followers to grow your community faster.
To start a room on Clubhouse, follow the steps below:
- On your Clubhouse account, tap the ‘Start a Room’ button at the bottom end of your display.
- After that, tap on +Add a Topic and provide a name for your room.
- Finally, select the type of room you want to create and hit Let’s Go.
If you don’t know which room to use, you can visit our detailed guide on starting a room on the Clubhouse app.
How to Invite Others to Join a Room?
Sending invites to your followers is a great way to bring traffic to your event. Since you are just starting, it is essential to let your followers know when you host a discussion to get them accustomed to your schedule.
Check out the guide below to invite others to join a room on Clubhouse:
- Inside the room you are hosting, tap on the + button located at your screen’s bottom right corner.
- After that, tap the profile of the person you want to invite. You can also use the search bar to look for specific profiles.
- Finally, you can also tap the Share button to announce your event to other social media sites.
Once done, wait for the users you’ve invited to join the room before starting the discussion.
How to Schedule Events on Clubhouse?
Clubhouse has a feature that lets users and club owners host scheduled events on the platform. This way, users have enough time to market the event to other social media platforms and potentially increase the number of attendees.
You can also use this feature if you need to host various discussions on the platform regularly.
To create scheduled events, see the steps below:
- First, open the Clubhouse app on your iOS device.
- After that, tap on the Calendar icon on the top right corner of your display to open the ‘Upcoming for You’ tab.
- Now, tap on New Event and provide a name for your event.
- Lastly, set your preferred date and time, add a description, and hit the Publish button to complete the process.
Try Using Transistor.
Unable to create a club on Clubhouse? Consider using other platforms like Transistor.
Transistor is a podcast hosting service that helps individuals distribute their recordings to popular platforms like Spotify, Apple Podcasts, and Google Podcasts. With Transistor, your podcast would be available for everyone compared to the limited users currently on Clubhouse.
Besides hosting services, Transistor also helps improve your podcasts through useful metrics like average subscribers, estimated downloads, and listener trends. Experience the platform first hand by signing up for their free 14-day trial.
Grow your brand faster by using Transistor!
Need Help? Reach Out to Clubhouse App Support.
Having issues managing your club on the platform? Ask for help from the professionals.
Visit Clubhouse’s support page and submit a ticket regarding the problem you’ve encountered. Fill out the required fields on the form and include a screenshot of the error if possible. This would help their team assess the situation faster and provide the best solution for the problem.
You can also check the FAQs page on their Knowledge Center and see if there’s anything to help you out.
This sums up our guide on how to create a club on the Clubhouse app. If you have any questions in mind, please leave a comment below, and we’ll get back to you whenever we can.
If this guide helped you, please share it. 🙂