Want to delete your Clubhouse account permanently?
Well, deleting a Clubhouse account turns out to be as hard to get into the app. Compared to its competitors, Clubhouse does not offer a direct way to instantly delete your account if you want out of the platform.
So, before jumping into the hype, you should make sure first that you want its features and you are okay with your data still being active if you decide that Clubhouse is not the app for you.
Due to its exclusivity, Clubhouse remains one of the hottest topics on social media, and everyone wants to get in. However, not all are satisfied once they are on the platform and decide to delete their account. If you are among these users, keep reading.
Deleting your Clubhouse account is not as direct as you may think. Although it is still possible, you need to go through several processes before completely removing your data from the platform.
To help you out, we’ve decided to make a detailed guide on how to delete your Clubhouse account permanently.
Let’s get started!
Email Clubhouse Support (Fastest Route).
If you want the fastest way to delete your Clubhouse account permanently, that would be sending a request to their support team. However, not all user requests are granted and instructed to go the alternate route to deactivate their accounts from the app.
To submit a request, please follow the steps below to help you out:
- First, open Clubhouse’s support page using your browser and submit a ticket.
- After that, provide your email and username.
- Next, select My Account & Profile as the topic and choose Delete My Account.
- Finally, provide a summary or a short brief as to why you want to delete your account and submit the request.
Wait for their team to reply and hope that they can grant your request immediately.
Deactivate Your Clubhouse Account.
In its earlier versions, the Clubhouse app does not have an option to deactivate your account. Thankfully, after several updates, their team finally decided to include a dedicated button to deactivate user accounts from the platform.
Now, if you decide to deactivate your account, it would remain available for 30 days, but users won’t be able to see you anymore. If you change your mind, simply log back into your Clubhouse account, and your profile would be available just how you left it.
Check out the guide below to deactivate your Clubhouse account:
- First, launch the Clubhouse app from your home screen.
- After that, tap on your Profile on the top right corner of the display and open Settings.
- Now, tap on the Account tab.
- Lastly, tap on Deactivate Account and follow the on-screen prompts to complete the process.
If you are really decided to delete your account, be sure not to log back in for 30 days, and your profile would be automatically removed from the platform.
Deleting Your Social Media Accounts from Clubhouse.
Clubhouse allows users to connect their other social media accounts on their profile to be reachable on other platforms. However, if you want to delete your social media accounts from Clubhouse, the option can be challenging to locate.
To help you, see the step-by-step guide below to delete your other social media accounts from Clubhouse:
- On Clubhouse, tap on your Profile from the top right corner of your screen.
- After that, tap on the Gear icon to open the Settings tab.
- Lastly, tap on the Account tab and select which account you want to delete.
Once done, restart the Clubhouse app and check your profile if you’ve successfully removed your social media accounts.
Try Using Transistor.
Looking for an alternative platform to Clubhouse? Check out Transistor.
Transistor is a podcast hosting service that allows users to record audio and distribute them on multiple streaming platforms like Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, and Spotify. Transistor also provides RSS feeds to your episodes so that you can embed them on any website.
Compared to Clubhouse, Transistor is available to anyone, so it is faster to expand your brand’s reach. It also provides analytics like average downloads per episode, your estimated subscribers, and listener trends to help you improve your future podcasts.
Sign up for a 14-day free trial and decide afterward if Transistor is the app for you.
Refer to Our Other Guides Below.
If you experience other Clubhouse problems, please check our other guides below and see if you can find anything that can help you with your problem.
- Clubhouse App Invite Not Working? Here’s the Fix!
- Clubhouse App Feed Not Loading? Here’s the Fix!
- How to Get Clubhouse App Invite: Step-By-Step Guide.
- Fix: ‘The request timed out’ on Clubhouse App.
- Fix: ‘Our systems have detected high usage of this feature’ on Clubhouse App.
- How to Invite People on Clubhouse App: Step-By-Step Guide.
- Fix: ‘Our servers are struggling, and your request failed’ on Clubhouse App.
- Fix: ‘The network connection was lost’ on Clubhouse App.
- How to Create Events in Clubhouse App (Scheduled Chat Rooms): Step-By-Step Guide.
- Fix: ‘This room is full’ on Clubhouse App.
- How to Start Room in Clubhouse App: Step-By-Step Guide.
- Cannot Connect Twitter or Instagram to Clubhouse App? Here’s the Fix.
- How to Connect Twitter and Instagram to Clubhouse App: Step-By-Step.
- Fix: ‘Sorry, you can’t create a club!” on Clubhouse App.
- How to Create a Club on Clubhouse App: Step-By-Step.
- Fix: ‘Poor connection” Issue on Clubhouse App.
- Profile Photo Not Updating on Clubhouse App? Here’s The Fix!
- Fix: Contact Not Showing/Available to Invite in Clubhouse App.
- Fix: Cannot Log In Clubhouse App.
- Profile Bio Not Updating on Clubhouse App? Here’s The Fix!
- Fix: Not Getting Verification Code on Clubhouse App.
- Fix: ‘That room is no longer available’ Error on Clubhouse App.
- Clubhouse App Not Working: Step-By-Step Guide.
- Fix: ‘Unable to load invite information’ Error on Clubhouse App.
- How to Get More Followers on Clubhouse App: Step-By-Step Guide.
This brings us to the end of our guide on how to delete your Clubhouse account permanently. If you have any questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to leave a comment below, and we’d be more than happy to help you out.
If this guide helped you, please share it. 🙂