Wondering how to delete your viewing history on Hulu and can’t seem to find anything related to it?
Then this guide is for you. We will show you step-by-step on how you can clear your watch history on Hulu in less than 5 minutes.
Let’s dive right in.
How to Delete Viewing History on Hulu: 5 Steps
- First and foremost, you will want to log into your Hulu account and use preferably use the desktop site (web). If you do not have any computer with you and you only have your mobile device then skip to the section below this for the steps on how to delete viewing history on Hulu app.
- So you’re now logged in and ready to go. Now, something which almost every guide on the internet has gotten wrong is that you can delete the viewing history right from the Home page itself. Look for the Keep Watching section in your Home page.
- Next, hover over any show or movie’s thumbnail, and you will find (you guessed it) the X icon for deleting. Click on the X icon to remove the show/movie from your watch history.
- Lastly, you’ll be prompted with a message (as shown below) saying “Remove from Watch History – You won’t see this show in Keep Watching, and your watch progress will be reset.“. Hit Okay to complete the action or Cancel if you do not want to delete it from your watch history.
You are done!
If you’re using your mobile (Hulu app)
- First and foremost, you will want to make sure you’re logged in to your Hulu account.
- Now, from the Home page (the page you’re brought to as you open the app) do you see the Keep Watching in the very top menu? Yes, tap on Keep Watching.
- Great. This is your watch history on Hulu. From here tap on the little three-dots on the top-right hand corner of any show or movie thumbnail.
- This will bring up the menu where you have the options My Stuff and Remove from Watch History. Tap on Remove from Watch History.
- Lastly, you will be prompted with a message that says “Remove series (or movie) from your Watch History? – You won’t see it in Keep Watching, and your watch progress will be reset“. This means that your watch progress for the show or movie will OU’REbe deleted. For instance, if you’ve watched 18 seasons of The Simpsons and it is shown in the watch history then proceeding to remove it will set it back to 0. So if you don’t care, just hit the Remove button. Otherwise, you may revert by tapping Cancel.
Hopefully, this guide has helped you delete the watch history for Hulu. If you have questions related to this topic, please feel free to leave a comment below, and we will love to help you out. ❤
If this guide helped you, please share it. 🙂