Waze is a community-driven map that was acquired by Google in 2013. The app gathers data from its users to identify traffic jams based on their travel speed and stop times. With over 140 million users, it’s safe to say that Waze is the most accurate map for real-time traffic updates.
In today’s standard, Waze and Spotify almost go hand in hand. When we’re traveling long distances, we can’t deny that the first thing we do when we hop onto our cars is launch Waze and play some beats on Spotify.
Due to this, Spotify and Waze decided to tie up so that users can seamlessly connect their Spotify accounts on Waze.
In this guide, we’ll show you how to enable Spotify in Waze Navigation app.
What you’re going to need?
- An Android device
- Waze app installed (make sure to log in)
- Spotify app installed (make sure to log in
Enabling Waze on Spotify App
The first thing that you need to do to integrate Waze and Spotify is enable the feature on your Spotify app.
Here’s what you need to do:
- First, open the Spotify app on your Android device.
- After that, go to the Settings.
- Now, scroll down to the Voice Assistants & Apps and tap on Navigation & Other Apps.
- Look for the Waze app under Navigation and tap Connect.
- Lastly, tap on Agree and follow the prompts to connect your Waze.
Head to the next step below to enable Spotify on the Waze app.
Enable Spotify on Waze
- Launch the Waze app on your Android device.
- Next, tap on My Waze on the bottom of your screen.
- Go to the Settings afterward and tap on Audio Player.
- Finally, choose Spotify and connect your account.
Now you can listen to your Spotify playlist whilst you drive without having to worry about anything. 🙂