Wondering how to fix the Microsoft Office error 30094-1015 on your PC?
Microsoft Office is a package of productive applications that make working from both home and office easier. Each application offers a different service to its users, such as creating documents, spreadsheets, and even receiving emails.
Unfortunately, like every other app, Microsoft Office is prone to errors. One such common error is the 30094-1015 error, which occurs when users attempt to install the Office programs.
If you are facing the 30094-1015 error on your device, you’re in the right place. This error occurs when one of the following conditions is true:
- The Office files are corrupt.
- Your device is connected to a poor internet connection.
- The Domain Name System (DNS) is corrupt.
This guide will walk you through the process of fixing the 30094-1015 error in some simple steps.
Let’s get started.
1. Run SFC Scan.
If you have been facing the 30094-1015 error on your PC during Office installation, the chances are that a corruption error is causing the issue. The easiest yet effective way to resolve the operating system’s corruption errors is to run an SFC scan. System File Checker (SFC) is a built-in Windows utility that scans the system files for corruption errors, identifies them, and attempts to fix them automatically.
Here is how you can run an SFC scan on your PC to fix the errors:
- Type cmd in the search bar and click on Run as administrator. Doing so will open an elevated Command Prompt window.
- Type the command mentioned below in the Command Prompt window and hit Enter to execute it.
That’s it. If a corruption error in the system files was causing the issue, running the SFC scan will solve it. However, if the system did not find any integrity violations and your screen is still displaying the error code, you must reinstall or repair the Office app. For this, see the next methods below.
2. Repair the Office App.
Another easy way to resolve the corruption errors within the app is by repairing it. Repairing a program works by scanning through the program’s files and fixing the errors in the registry.
If you face the 30094-1015 error and running the SFC scan did not fix it, then try repairing the Office app. Hopefully, it will fix the Microsoft Office Error 30094-1015 in no time.
Here is what you need to repair the Office app:
- Type Control Panel in the search bar and click Open to launch the Control Panel window.
- Click on Programs.
- Now select Programs and Features and click on the Office application that you want to repair (e.g., Word or Excel).
- Click Change and select Repair to start the process.
- This will take a few minutes to complete. Once the program is repaired, restart your PC and see if the error is resolved.
You should be able to use the Office application without any issues. If doing so did not fix the Microsoft Office error, proceed to the next method below.
3. Reinstall the Office App.
If none of the methods mentioned above works for you and your screen is still displaying the Microsoft Office error 30094-1015, we suggest reinstalling the Office app. Uninstalling and then reinstalling the Office app will place it back in its initial state, replacing all the corrupted files in the process.
However, reinstalling the Office app will remove the app’s data from your device.
There are two ways to uninstall the Office app. You can either do it via ‘Settings’ or the ‘Control Panel’. Follow the steps mentioned below to reinstall the Office app using both ways.
Uninstall via Settings
To uninstall and then reinstall the Office app, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Type Settings in the search bar and click on the App option in the Settings window.
- Next, click on Apps and Features and scroll down to locate the Office version you wish to uninstall.
- Click on the Office version and select Uninstall.
- Once the process is complete, reinstall the Office app and check if the error is resolved.
If you were unable to uninstall the process using ‘Settings’, try uninstalling the Office app via ‘Control Panel’.
Uninstall via Control Panel
Uninstalling the Office app via ‘Control Panel’ is relatively straightforward. Here is how you can do it:
- Type Control Panel in the search bar and click Open.
- Select Programs and click on Programs and Features.
- Right-click the Office application you want to uninstall and click on Uninstall.
- Follow the on-screen instruction to complete the process.
- Once done, reinstall the Office application and see if the error is resolved.
Hopefully, reinstalling the Office application will solve the error once and for all.
This brings us to the end of our article on fixing the Microsoft Office error 30094-1015. We tried to explain every troubleshooting method step-by-step, and we hope that it helped you solve the error. We have also discussed the Office editing error on Mac in our previous post. Don’t forget to give it a read if your Microsoft Office account doesn’t allow you to edit documents on Mac. If you still have any questions regarding the steps, please let us know in the comment section.
If this guide helped you, please share it.