Can’t figure out why you are unable to share on GeForce Experience?
If you own an NVIDIA Graphics Card, then you’ll likely have the GeForce Experience application installed on your system. This software allows users to take advantage of various NVIDIA-centered features that help keep your system drivers updated.
GeForce Experience also has sharing features that allow you to record and share gameplay highlights and clips.
Unfortunately, many users are struggling to use the share feature on GeForce Experience.
Most of the time, this problem on GeForce Experience is caused by network-related issues and corrupted installation files. However, it can also be due to third-party software and improper configurations.
If you are here, we can assume that you are unable to share clips and highlights on GeForce Experience.
In this guide, we will show you what to do if you are unable to share on GeForce Experience.
1. Restart Your PC.
Before tweaking your configurations, we suggest restarting your computer if you are unable to share on GeForce Experience. This should eliminate temporary errors that may have occurred on your system and reload your resources.
See the steps below to restart your PC:
- On your keyboard, press the Windows key to open the Start Menu.
- After that, access the Power Options tab.
- Finally, choose Restart to reboot your system.
Go back to GeForce Experience afterward and check if the problem is solved.
2. Run Executable File As Admin.
The most common fix for this issue on GeForce Experience is to run the nvspcaps64.exe file as an administrator on your computer. This should give the program full access to your system and solve the unable to share issue.
Here’s what you need to do:
- Open the File Explorer on your PC.
- After that, navigate to C:/Program Files/NVIDIA Corporation/Shadowplay.
- Now, locate the nvspcaps64.exe file and right-click on it.
- Choose Properties and go to the Compatibility tab.
- Finally, enable the ‘Run this Program as an Administrator’ option and save the changes.
Once done, relaunch GeForce Experience and see if the problem is solved.
3. Disable Antivirus.
You can also try disabling your antivirus if you have one to solve the unable to share issue on GeForce Experience. Your antivirus could be blocking GeForce Experience from accessing certain resources, which results to the error.
On the other hand, you can also add GeForce Experience to your whitelist or safelist to exempt the tool from getting restricted by your antivirus.
4. Update Windows.
At this point, the last thing you can do is update your operating system to the latest version possible. The version you’re using might have an underlying issue that causes applications to run into errors.
Follow the steps below to update Windows:
- On your computer, access the Start Menu and go to Windows Settings.
- After that, click on Update & Security and click on Windows Update.
- Finally, click on Check for Updates and follow the prompts.
Restart your system to install the update and see if you can now use the share feature on GeForce Experience.
That sums up our guide on what to do if you are unable to share on GeForce Experience. If you have questions, please leave a comment below, and we’ll do our best to answer them.
If this guide helped you, please share it. 🙂