Wondering how to get an Apple student discount on Macbook and other products?
Apple is one of the leading brands in the tech industry for a good reason. From iPhone and iPad to Apple Watch and MacBook, Apple offers devices that are built to last. But that level of quality comes at a steep price. Thankfully, you can get a student discount.
Apple’s education pricing is dedicated to a range of students across all grade levels. The company is somewhat relaxed about student discount eligibility. You can enjoy great deals as long as you’re currently enrolled or newly admitted to a college or university.
To make things easier, we’ve listed different ways to enjoy this discount. Our team will help you save more money conveniently. Here’s how to get an Apple student discount.
Let’s get started!
1. Shop Through Apple Education Store.
Instead of shopping in the usual Apple Store online, go to Apple Education Store. The process is so convenient. You don’t have to sign up. Just use your Apple account. Plus, there’s no verification process (they only perform purchase audits occasionally).
Note, however, that the Apple Education store doesn’t show the original item price. If you’re curious about how much you’ll save on a certain product, check that item first in the regular Apple Store online. Once you’re ready to buy, follow the steps below.
Here’s how to shop through the Apple Education Store:
- First, go to the Apple Education Store.
- Choose the product line of the item you plan to purchase.
- Then, tap the item you want to buy. Read the details, then click Select.
- Select the options you want. Then, click Add to Bag.
- Next, click Review Bag.
- Click Check Out.
- Lastly, choose your preferred delivery method. Type your payment information. Then, complete the checkout process as you would normally do.
Want another way to get an Apple student discount? Browse through below.
2. Get an Apple Student Discount Through UNiDAYS.
Another way to get an Apple Student is to shop on UNiDAYS. But unlike Apple Education Store, UNiDAYS is kind of strict with its sign-up requirements.
To sign up for UNiDAYS, you need to:
- Be an enrolled student who’s 16 years and above
- Have access to a .edu email or a credit card-like student ID
- Provide proof enrollment before you can enjoy discount offers
Apple student discounts on UNiDAYS vary depending on the current offers. Sometimes, you can get coupon codes that give a flat discount on specific items. There are also instances when UNiDAYS offers promos similar to the Apple website.
Here’s how to sign up for UNiDAYS:
- Using any online device, go to the UNiDAYS website.
- Click the three vertical lines in the upper-left corner.
- Next, choose Join Now.
- Type in your email address and preferred password. Then, select Join Now.
- Type in your school information. Then, click Continue.
- Follow onscreen instructions to verify your school enrollment. If your school isn’t listed for automatic verification, contact UNiDAYS to verify manually.
Once signed up, here’s how to get an Apple Student discount on UNiDAYS:
- First, visit the UNiDAYS Apple portal.
- Browse through all available offers.
- Hover to the offer you want and click Get Now.
- If there’s a coupon code, click Redeem Code. Copy that code and use that when you buy from the Apple Store online. If it’s an active Apple promo, select Activate Promotion. That action will take you to the online Apple Store, where the discount will be automatically applied.
Student discounts on Apple devices are great. If you’re also wondering about student discounts on Apple subscriptions, you’ll be happy to read the next tip.
3. Enjoy Student Deals for Apple Music and Apple TV+.
Apple’s treat for students doesn’t stop with Apple Education Store. It also offers a 50% subscription discount on Apple Music. This deal gets better because if you have an Apple Music subscription, you also get free access to Apple TV+ for a limited time.
Here’s how to sign up for Apple Music and get the sweet student deal:
- On your Apple device, open Apple Music.
- Click Start your trial. But make sure to choose Student on the next prompt.
- Then, click Verify Eligibility.
- You will be directed to Apple’s website to verify your student status.
- Once verified, you’ll automatically go back to Music.
- Sign in to Music using your Apple ID.
- Add payment details to finalize the process.
With that affordable subscription, you can enjoy listening to your favorite tracks while working on your projects for school. It’s also good to go on breaks with AppleTV+
4. Take Advantage of Apple’s Back-to-School Deals.
Apple has made going back to school easy and less pricey with its back-to-school promo. That’s on top of the discounted prices in Apple Education Store and UNiDAYS. This promo is available for eligible students in the US, UK, and Europe.
Here are some of the deals you can enjoy from Apple’s back-to-school promo:
- Get free AirPods when you buy a new Mac or iPad.
- Trade-in your old Apple devices for Apple Gift card credits.
- Enjoy 20% off on Apple Care when you purchase selected devices.
- Get free three months of Apple Arcade when you purchase a Mac or iPad.
This wraps up our article. Hope this has helped you secure great student deals. For more Apple-related tips and guides, don’t hesitate to leave a comment below. Tell us what you need. We’ll do our best to come up with another guide that can make your life easy.