Wondering how you can share an NGL link on Facebook Story?
Snapchat was the first social media platform to use a short video format that disappears after 24 hours. Given its popularity, Facebook rolled out stories on their platform, which work like snaps.
Besides photos and videos, you can also share clickable links from various apps like NGL on your stories.
Today, we’ll walk you through the steps on how to share an NGL link on your Facebook Story.
Share NGL Link on Facebook Story
For you to share NGL links on your stories, you’ll need to have an Instagram account. Sadly, Facebook is not yet directly supported by NGL.
Luckily, Instagram and Facebook are both handled by Meta, allowing you to share your Instagram stories on Facebook.
Here’s what you need to do:
- First, install NGL on your mobile device.
- After that, launch the app and enter your Instagram username and tap Done.
- Now, choose from the presets available. This would determine what type of messages you want to receive from your friends.
- Tap on Copy Link under Step 1.
- Next, tap Share under Step 2.
- On the pop-up screen, tap Next Step until you reach the Share on Instagram button.
- Tap on Share on Instagram. This should open Instagram on your device.
- In the upper right corner of your screen, tap on Sticker icon.
- Find the Link Sticker and tap on it.
- Paste the NGL link that you’ve copied from the NGL app.
- Tap Done in the upper right corner.
- Move the Link Sticker on the section pointed by the arrows.
- Finalize your story by mentioning friends, adding more stickers, etc.
- Once done, tap the arrow in the lower right corner to post your story.
- Choose where you want to share your story and tap Share.
- On the ‘Also Share to’ page, tap the Share button beside Your Facebook Story.
That’s how you can share an NGL link on Facebook Story. If you have other concerns, please drop a comment below, and we’ll do our best to answer them.